Dream - you can do it

Hi my dear Rubber Dance Friends.

Susanne here and I have a small mixed media canvas to share today. It measures only 4" x 4". The background is made with Viva Decor Inka Gold and Gesso. I don't recommend Inka Gold, because it molds - that's not good quality. But I try to use it before all of them are scruffy. Let's talk about the stamping! If you've ever tried to stamp directly onto a canvas you might have noticed, that this impression is not a crisp and clear image. If I want a clear stamped image on a canvas I stamp it onto tissue paper and adhere it with Gel Medium.

I used one of the beautiful faces from the "Da Vinci" set and some sentiments from the new "Affirmations" set designed by Katy Leitch! Adding some doodling to a mixed media pieces adds more interest to it. I use most of the time uniPOSCA markers, sometimes Acrylic markers.


Stamp sets from Rubber Dance:
Da Vinci
Affirmations

Don't forget about the 15% discount code you'll get on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store using "susanne2015"



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous, Susanne! Thank you for sharing your honest tips!
♥♥♥
Craftyfield said…
I heard the Inka Gold has a tendency to dry out... so I guess depending on the humidity level in your part of the world it will either dry out or get mouldy.
You did very well to create on such a small size Suzanne, too small or too large and I'm completely fazed!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands