Happy Spring! Table Decoration Boxes


Hi all, it's Majo from the Design Team and I'd like to show you some home decor using the fabulous Flower Stamps *Bold & Beautiful* as well as the tiny heart from the set *Think again*.


I used this tray for my last years Christmas decoration and decided to just turn it around and make it ready for Spring :) We love to light candles even in Summer, so this will be a much used decoration around our house.

I cut 7" stripes from card stock, scored them at 1/2, 2,5, 4,5 and 6,5" and stamped the flowers randomly along with the little heart. I used Ranger Distress Inks *Bundles Sage*, *Victorian Velvet*, *Mustard Seed* and *Dried Marigold* along with a black Distress Marker using the spritzer.






I glued the little boxes together.



I had also cut some flowers to add on top, but somehow it didn't feel right, I wanted the beautiful stamped flowers to be the main design. I just added hemp twine with a little button.





Here are some close ups, I will add some chocolate eggs during Easter time.



 

Happy crafting!

Majo

You can find all the stamps I have used right here at the Rubber Dance shop!


Comments

Dagmar said…
Eine tolle Idee - gefällt mir sehr, die kleinen Päckchen als Farbtupfer.
LG Dagmar
Bibi Lindahl said…
Such a sweet idea, Majo! Thank you so much! Love your decoration! ♥
xox
Craftyfield said…
Lovely tray for spring. I hate hiding my stamped images too! I love the simple twine and button, it looks more natural.
TwinkleToes2day said…
Very pretty. Very clever idea :D

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!