Mixed Media Tag


Hello everyone! Once again, we are proud to show the work of Marina Johan!




For this tag, I used a background stamp (BK1-3E: Diamonds) and simply heat embossed it with gold embossing powder on the entire tag. I love how the Diamonds made it look elegant so I decided to make this an elegant looking tag.

I used the sentiment "Thinking of You" from this stamp set. I love the scripty font and I think it's perfect for the look that I was going for.

JNEN-2E: Just a Note


The flowers on this tag are some that I've made myself using a flower punch,
papers and my favourite ink sprays colours. 




To see the stamps I used on this tag and many more, visit the Rubber Dance store.


Greetings from Marina Johan
My blog: www.polishandcraft.com

To see the first tag Marina made for us, you can click here.


Comments

Majo said…
Wow, beautiful ♥
Dagmar said…
oh wow - what a great work of art !!!
Craftyfield said…
Fantastic textures on this tag, the embossed diamonds motifs looks really good.
Susanne Rose said…
That's so awesome! I love it! xx
Cataleya said…
WOW!!! It's so beautiful!!!
~Olga Kovalchuk

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button