Autumn Artist Trading Block


Hi everyone! It's Susanne today and I'd like to share with you an Artist Trading Block I created it with the gorgeous Leaf Stamps by Rubber Dance. This stamp set is so versatile! I love them and I've never seen any other stamps that are comparable.




I stamped my leaves with VersaMark Ink and used some white detail embossing powder. After that I colored them with my Distress Inks. The embossing creates a resist and that gives the leaves an awesome look!



I decided to use the sentiment "Dream it, Wish it, Do it" on my ATB, because I think it says something really true! It reminds me that you can make your dreams come true if you work for them! The "Do it" is very important in this saying!


I created my backgrounds with some structured orange cardstock, gesso and my chocolate Gelato®. I used different embossing folders, Distress Crackle Paint, and some Orange Peel Stickles and Spiced Marmalad Distress Stickles.




I hope you like the ATB, maybe you'll try the technique with the white embossing. You'll find a tutorial on how to create such an ATB on a previous post I made here.


Have a nice day and don't forget:

Dream it

Wish it

Do it

I'd be very happy if you'd visit my blog.
Susanne


For this ATB, I used stamps from these sets - both from Rubber Dance. Images are reduced - the stamps are much bigger.






Comments

Majo said…
This is awesome!
TwinkleToes2day said…
Excellent. So pretty and very inspiring :D
Great colors and textures on this beautiful ATB! They are so fun to make.
Craftyfield said…
Love these leaf stamps, used to great effect with the embossing powder!
Cataleya said…
Dear Susanne, it's amazing!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Susanne Rose said…
Thanks so much for you lovely comments.
Bibi Lindahl said…
And thank YOU for a gorgeous ATB, Susanne! I know I've said it before, but I love it!! The background is so cool, all the crackle and glitter going on there is just yummyyy, and of course I love how you have used our leaf stamps - the white embossing makes them look so pretty! :-)))
XOX

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button