Around the World with Rubber Dance


 Hello my dear crafty friends! It's Irit here today and I welcome you to my small "Around the world" trip!



I am a very addicted traveller: I never really counted each and every country I visited as some of them were one united country when I first visited there and then became like 7 different countries in Europe.
But as a preliminary count I think it's like 55 countries around 4 continents.
But then I am in love with Europe and for sure London, Paris and Venice are 'must see' places.
So with Rubber Dance most gorgeous Travel stamp set you can visit all three of my favourites in a second, just from viewing my travel banner.

I made the bottom triangle in the same way for all three of my banner pieces:
Stamping the Road Map background with clear embossing ink, heat embossing with black powder and inking with a mix of my favorite distress inks.
The inner banner was dedicated to each of those three places and had the parts of globe stamp, some travel words and some moderate inking.
I made the title with bare white chipboard letters and connected them with clear glaze and added a few drops of the glaze over the triangles.
Here and there I added some other than Travel stamps, such as the flowers/grass from Vintage birds set on all banners.
So welcome to London:



And welcome to Venice:



 And most welcome to Paris:



I hope you will have a chance to visit  those gorgeous cities in your real life as I did, but if not - grab our fantastic Travel stamps and make yourself a crafty vacation!

Irit

To find the Travel stamps and other stamps Rubber Dance has to offer, visit the webshop here: www.rubberdance.com
We're on Facebook, of course - come on over and say hi!



Comments

Dagmar said…
Wow - they are fantastic!
Craftyfield said…
I'm with you all the way, love travel and travel stamps. Sadly haven't made it to Venice yet! Lovely banner, beautiful colours.
Anonymous said…
Irit, these banners are wonderful! Love <3
Cataleya said…
WOW!!! It's amazing!!!
Bibi Lindahl said…
This is such a cool project. I really love how you used our Travel stamps, Irit. Thank you so much for making this! :-))
XOX

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button