Sweet Dreams - mixed media in pastel colours


Hello everyone! This is Olga from the Design Team and I'm so glad to see you here!  As you know, I love nature very much and I always find a lot of inspiration in the beauty of the nature! Today I come to you with my new nature card "Sweet Dreams". I hope that this card will inspire you for your new creations.






And some close ups where you can see the lovely stamps:




Notice the lovely bird nest in pink? It's a stamp from the Vintage Birds sheet.





The lovely leaf stamps are from the sheet called I Love Leaves, and you know I love leaves! So, it's my mix of the stamps for your inspiration!  I love to use stamps in my own way, just color them with acryl paints and stamp on the office paper. Them I cut them out and use in my creations. It's very simple to do and I love how the stamped images look - so full of detail! Just try to do it and you will be amazed! Sounds interesting? Lets create together!

Here you can find the Rubber Dance stamps I've used:
I Love Leaves:
www.rubberdance.com/nature.html
Vintage Birdswww.rubberdance.com/sheets.html


I wish you a wonderful, creative day!
Hugs, xoxo
Olga

To see all the lovely stamps from Rubber Dance, visit the web shop.
You can also find us on Facebook - come on over and say hi!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Olga, this card is as sweet as sugar <3 <3 And the pink birds nest is so lovely! :-)
Majo said…
Such a beauty, dear Olga ♥
Unknown said…
Gorgeous Olga - love those pinks and greens and that nest image is fab! x

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!